Membership Application Process
New member applicants are required to submit an application for membership to enjoy all private club and membership privileges. A $250.00 membership fee is required upon completion of a Single Membership application form. A $300 membership fee is required upon completion of both forms for the Couples Membership. Upon acceptance, we will then add your membership information into our IDscan Bar Membership software. You will only need to scan your license the first time you visit us. After that, you will only need your phone number to access your membership for entry. It is very important that your application information matches your drivers license, so that we may correctly add you into the system. We will never share your information.
ABC/ALE does require that you have a physical membership card, if they were to come in and do an inspection, membership card would not need a name or member number. We'll be giving these out moving forward.
Members that join before our grand opening date, mid-June, would be considered a founding member.
1) Fill out a member profile and submit an online membership application. Pay the membership fee using any major credit card or PayPal. New members will receive an email with your digital membership card and receipt of payment.
2) Once your application is approved we highly encourage booking a reservation for your first visit to The Blind Fox. You are welcome to enter The Blind Fox after receipt of your Member ID card. Please bring a state-issued ID or other valid form of identification to authenticate your age upon entry. Please keep your Blind Fox Membership card either with you or stored in your phone, in case of ALE/ABC Inspection.
3) Members will receive information via email about member news, upcoming events, sales, and specials at The Blind Fox. Members may opt-out of any email correspondence at any time, upon request.
4) It is the members' responsibility to provide current payment, driver’s license, and contact information to The Blind Fox and its staff. If you need to update your information on file, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
5) The Blind Fox shall have the right to rent any and all parts of the facility for a group gathering, company private party, or special event.
We highly encourage business causal dressing. Collared shirts and button downs, blazers or sports coats, dark denim or dress pants/shorts, and skirts or dresses, are all acceptable.
Hoodies, t-shirts, beanies or baseball caps will not be permitted as acceptable attire inside The Blind Fox.
We want to provide a high standard that guests can expect every time they step inside, and a great excuse to get dressed up!
With that said, we understand on hot summer days, per haps after the golf course, a collared shirt with shorts would be just fine. We will host more formal events, and can't wait to see everyone in their evening best.
Let The Blind Fox host your next special event in our intimate lounge, spacious barrel room, or rent out the entire club for your private party or corporate event. Please contact us for inquiries, availability, and rate at email@example.com.
Please click on our reservation link to make reservations. Reservations are required, so we may get an accurate head count to properly prepare for the evening.
The password to reservation page is same as membership and wifi:
Non-member guests are permitted, guests will be given a Blind Fox guest pass, that is valid for three visits. Guest must be physically with a member to attend.